WORKWEAR UNIFORMS > ESD LAB COAT
An ESD lab coat has carbon fibers woven into the lab coat. The coat serves as a Faraday cage between the operator and the hardware. When properly used, it reduces the possibility of a charge being transferred from the operator to the hardware.
ESD Lab Coat provides shielding from static charges on your clothing. Patented Hip-to-Cuff grounding system ensures proper grounding without requiring wristbands that can inhibit your movement.
According to IEC EN 61340, the high level of static electricity generated by garment is the main cause of ESD damage, in EPA working environments, the build up of static electricity that may discharge suddenly is a primary concern ESD garments are integral parts of an effective ESD control system, ensuring that static electricity generated by clothing is dissipated away from sensitive products susceptible to ESD damage.
ESD lab coat is specially designed to use in EPA working environments and ensure excellent electrostatic dissipative performance in low humidity situation, in addition, made of a low tribo-charging fabric has a surface resistivity of 106-7Ohms.
Fabric Compositions :
- 96% Cotton , 4% Carbon
- 48% Cotton , 48% Polyester , %4 Carbon
- 49% Cotton , 49% Polyester , %2 Carbon
- 33% Cotton , 65% Polyester , %2 Carbon
Fabric Weights :
- 120 gr/sqm
- 130 gr/sqm
- 160 gr/sqm
- Standart Grid : 5mm x 5mm
Fabrics and Clothes have test report & certificated. (EN1149-5:2008 and IEC EN 61340)
- Antistatic , Electrostatic
- No Sweat , Breathable
- 1 Chest/Breast Pocket (Left Side)
- EPA Logo
- Surface Resistance : 106 - 109 Ω
- Unisex Model
- Washable 100 Times at 40 °C
- Manufactured in Turkey %100
- Pocket and Pen case Add-ons
- Reflector / Badge / Logo
- Velcro / Zipper / Snap Fastener / Button
- Underarm Ventilation
- Shirt Collar / Banded Collar
- Short Sleeve / Long Sleeve
- Jacket Size / Long Size
- Model and Color Options
- Your Company Logo
+ Special Discount over 100 pcs.
+ Larger sizes available upon request.
Main Colors :